Hi, welcome to my website, and thanks for stopping by….. I have initiated this website with an intention of sharing the knowledge and to get networking with people visiting my site. The world is so small and full of emotions, competitions, games, and politics. I believe in sayings such as: “United we stand, divided we fall” and “It’s easy to pull down, but not easy to build up”. So collaboration and knowledge sharing are the key to success and they help manage the expectations in a win-win mode.
Below are my core values, I follow them in my personal and professional life all the time:
- Positive Thinking
- Validated Learning
- Share and Care
Through this website I would like to get in touch with people, discuss with them, share and help so that it helps to create a beautiful world. It also helps me to learn from others by interactive with them through their queries. In this website I attempted to organize the details that cover:
- A brief introduction about me [You know more about my personality here]
- My achievements in my professional career [Helps you to believe me]
- Details of my Trainings [You can find a training that helps in your career growth]
- The articles that I have published [In various communities such as Scrum alliance]
- A small Photo gallery [Covers some of the memorable moments in my career]
- My elocutions [Moments of my participation as a speaker at conferences]
- You can reach me [a way for us to communicate and interact further]
Thanks and enjoy the browsing my site and look forward to meeting you soon. Please connect via Linked IN if you see any value in developing networking with me. Also, if you have any queries on Agile, Project Management, Certifications, Career Guidance please get in touch with me by filling the contact form on this site. I will get back within 24 hours.
As part of my knowledge sharing initiative, I have been facilitating a Linked in user group “Universal Agile & Scrum Community of Practice” through which I share practical questions around Agile and Scrum and there are experienced trainers and coaches in this group so we will provide inputs for those scenarios. This group is very active so you may want to join this group and get benefited.
Here is my resume where you can find more details about my professional skills and experience.